Jeans by Wildly Co.
USA & UK

Kid’s Jeans – $38

These versatile kids’ jeans are sturdy denim that’s made to last, perfect for boys and girls. They were designed by Wildly Co., sourced in LA, and sewn in North Carolina using 98% cotton that was grown and woven in the USA (the other 2% is spandex denim). Wildly Co. recommend that you size up if in doubt, because the jeans run on the small size.

Wildly Co. is a small family-run USA based business striving to produce ethically made, affordable kids’ basics.

Category:

Fairly Traded

Fairly traded-(large)Wildly Co. supports USA cotton growers and clothing manufacturers in LA and North Carolina. They are a true family-run business, running everything from their home business from design to production, screen-printing, and packaging up their orders.